The average Haitian, who lives on less than $2 a day compared to the average American living on $154 a day, faces poverty unheard of and largely ignored. Partnering with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission, however, enables you to participate in a wholistic approach to tackling the spiritual and physical poverty of Haiti. Northwest Haiti Christian Mission has deep roots in the Haitian community and has been building relationships for 39 years by putting people first. We believe change is possible!
So far by believing, you have:
- Furnished food and nutritional training to thousands of Haitians
- Supplied clean water across Northwest Haiti
- Helped more than 10,000 patients with medical needs
- Provided and cared for hundreds of children
- Brought dignity to the elderly
- Served those with special needs
- Discipled countless individuals seeking hope
Will you join us in believing change is possible and making that change happen? Share on social with #Believe #NWHCM
Join the Believe Campaign by committing to a monthly donation
Your employer may match donations you make to NWHCM! Check the list here and then contact your employer to set it up.